|e-met.hu >> Hungarian Energy Association (MET)|
Frissítve: 2014. szeptember 29.
|Hungarian Energy Association (MET) is a professional non profit organization established on 5-th April 1991, for the purpose of renewing the Hungarian
energy economy and enhancing its social support.|
MET is committed to:
- Enhance the development of an environment friendly national energy policy
- Develop co-operation with municipalities in energy related issues
- Support convergence of energy policy and market economy
- Organize energy related conferences, lectures, technical debates and programmes of sharing experience
- Contribute to working out technical standards and guide lines
- Conribute to energy related education and training
- Publicate energy related technical papers
- Establish wide ranging relations with international energy organzations
- Facilitate the energy awareness of the greater public
- Professional support of the upcoming generation of experts involved in energy matters
- Assist Hungarian energy professionals and young people living in the neighbouring countries
- Research and process findings in the history of Hungarian energy profession.
Secretary tel/fax: +36 1 201 7937
Postal address: H-1094, Hungary, Budapest, Ferenc krt. 23. 2. em 2.
A dokumentum forrása az e-met.hu portál.
[ Bezár | eredeti dokumentum | e-met.hu főoldal ]|